Your generosity keeps us strong
Since 2001, the Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing has grown by more than 170%, making it the largest major on Samford's campus. With such extraordinary growth, there are many needs of both students and faculty members needing fulfillment. Gifts to the school are not only an investment in our students and faculty but also an investment in the future of health care.
Some of our current funds in need of support are listed below. Make a secure gift online to one of our funds.
- Ida V. Moffett Scholarship
- Nursing Student Emergency Fund
- Head Family Missions Scholarship
- Funderburg Nurse Anesthesia Scholarship
- LeeAnna Grace Cunningham Family Nurse Practitioner Scholarship
- Nena F. Sanders Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarship
- Nurse Anesthesia Student Education Fund
- School of Nursing Fund
- Jackie H. Davis Medical Missions Fund