Thirty Minute Workshops provide a concrete, practical, and immediately implementable teaching technique for faculty with only 30 minutes to spare. These sessions include a variety of content which can be used in large and small classes, survey and upper level courses, and undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Immediate Feedback Assessment Technique
- A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words (Especially on a PowerPoint Slide)
- Millennials: Who are They and Why Do They All Expect As?
- Think, Pair, Share and Other Strategies to Get Students Talking
- Grant Proposal Basics Workshop with Tim Wolfe
- Writing Workshop with Charlotte Brammer and Dave Dedo
- Quantitative Literacy
- What Faculty Need to Know about High School
- Facilitating Intercultural Communication