The Brock School of Business is accredited by the AACSB
The Brock School of Business at Samford University is accredited by the premier accreditation body for schools of business worldwide.
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
Through accreditation, business schools provide stakeholders with the assurance that they:
- Guide educational delivery by a carefully constructed mission;
- Select and support students to produce outstanding graduates;
- Deliver degree programs with qualified faculty;
- Structure learning through relevant curricula; and
- Contribute to knowledge through research and scholarship
AACSB International The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 Harbour Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33602